For our final day in Japan, we headed out to Kurihama flower world, one of our all-time favorite parks. This was the first time that I've ever seen it in bloom though, and it was beautiful.
![]() |
| ya, who knows? |
![]() |
| There was a large inflatable hamburger to jump in. Who knew? I heard one kid see it and start shouting in glee "hom-bah-guh" (think Japanese accent here), over and over again. |
![]() |
| And of course there was the roller slide for us all to enjoy. |
![]() |
| even Charles |
![]() |
| and Arwen |
![]() |
| We found some tulips on the opposite of the park on way home (as it's raining on us!) |
![]() |
| We got a great view of the ferry terminal that we went to back in January |
















1 comment:
So cool you got to see it and I'm super jealous they got to try the roller slide :(
Post a Comment