Abby tries to buckle herself in the stroller...
On the ferry:
Abby loves fish:
Playing in the water table:


Abby takes a break on the floor mat:
Time for peek-a-boo:
Let's ride the mini metro bus!
Dress-up time!
Abby's done with dress up...
Jamie's turn:
Art time:
I needed to show Abby what to do:
Doesn't it look like she drew this herself? She's a prodigy!

Bundled up for the walk back:
Riding the monorail:
This one's for you Charlie, since I know you'd rather look at pics me instead of your niece and nephew! (okay, so he complained today that I needed to put up pics of the kids again)
6 comments:
The painting looks like too much fun. Sydney would love that!
Looks like you guys had a great time. We are going to have to take Eli. The kids look so big in the photos. Especially the one of Jamie on the Ferry...what a little man!
The kids really liked the painting. It was "fun" getting them away from it...
great outing Chad and Anna. Lots of work but fun!~T
Did you forget how to blog? LOL!
Wow, I cannot believe how much those kids have grown...
Post a Comment