Abby had her preschool Christmas concert this year (they only do this for the pre-K classes), so she was really excited. I had high hopes to get some really cute videos but with the people in front of me that couldn't sit still and the kid sitting next to Abby that was practically yelling into the microphone (actually I was embarrassed for his parents - you know they probably told him "now you sing nice and loud so we can hear you"). Anyways, after the first few songs it wasn't so bad and I did get some cute videos. Besides, all we had to do was tell Abby that she did great. She was thrilled and that was really all that mattered.
At the end of this one, the kid says "daddy can you hear me?" Needless to say, everyone was laughing.
This one is sweet :)





2 comments:
At least I made that one even though I was not really awake after working all night...
Cute job and she looks so pretty!
Post a Comment