Friday, February 3, 2012

Mall playground

This is the day that I locked the keys in my car. It's also the day before I locked my keys in the car for a second time! Thank goodness for AAA. And also for living close to preschool so I could walk home and get back-up keys the second time!


Tristan tries to jump off the crab.  After he bites it, he looks around to make sure no one saw!


jumping - take 2!

3 comments:

Chad said...

looks fun. The good news is that you have not locked your keys out lately?

Carrie said...

How do you leave your keys in the car????

Anna said...

Lock doors (with kids still getting out). Put keys in jacket pocket. Decide to put jacket back in car. Shut doors. Keys in car.

or

Pull up to preschool. Read mail. Get everyone out. Think keys are in pocket. Lock doors. Shut doors. Keys in ignition.