Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snow days





Well, we finally got the snow we'd been waiting for. We had 3 snow days, but really only the first day was it fun to play in. After that it started to melt and then re-freeze.
The kids made snowmen in the front yard with Chad.


Tristan mostly watched from inside.

He never lasted very long out in the snow, and he really had a problem walking in it!

He did enjoy swinging while the other kids played in the backyard.


However, he could not understand that gloves=warm hands.  He only knew gloves=can't use my hands/get these annoying things off!
We took a walk with the sleds to the park.

If I look like a puffball it's because I have like 20 layers on (okay maybe only 5)!






 By the time we got to the park Tristan was already getting cold...and very unhappy.

The kids went sledding.

And Tristan stumbled thru the snow.


Chad carried Tristan home.

I stayed with the kids for awhile at the park.


Yay for snow days!
Sledding




At first Tristan thought this was funny but I guess he's over it now (isn't that always the case when you grab your video camera!)

1 comment:

Chad said...

it was a great way to spend two days not at work and playing with the kids.