Saturday, June 8, 2013

April misc 2013

Chad and Jamie went did race-crew duties one Saturday morning.  This means that they have to post the course (the combo of letters and numbers you see), and blow the air horn to acknowledge start and finish times, (and also record everything).

I think there were only 4 boats.


)
The kids had been wanting me to make banana split nutella pancakes from this kids' cookbook http://www.amazon.com/Sticky-Chewy-Messy-Gooey-ebook/dp/B004AHKEZA/ref=la_B001JSBLOQ_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1370732978&sr=1-3

I must say they were quite amazing (as are most of the recipes in the book)

Tristan found this shirt that used to be mine when we were cleaning out stuff.

He enjoyed wearing it around for a few days but seeing how it's a bit small - I put it away again!

Jamie and I took our 5th annual mother/son baseball game outing. This time we tried going opening night so that it would be fun whether they won or not.  They won too - so bonus!



Jamie's namesake (Jamie Moyer) throws out the first pitch.  Okay, maybe that's not the only place we got his name from!


And in case you haven't seen it yet on facebook, here is the mocktrial playlist that Jamie's class participated in: Pop A. Bear vs. Gold E. Locks

and a link to the Bremerton Sun's story:
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2013/apr/12/bremerton-courtroom-becomes-a-classroom/#axzz2VfgXIwgA

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Of course they won weren't they playing the lAstros? I like those pancakes but i didn't put the nutella on since I don't really like it. Just used chocolate sauce instead.