Monday, July 30, 2007

Abby's world

Here's a cute video of Abby in her own little world. The background noise can be a little distracting - Jamie's crying at one point (don't worry he was fine - very tired, no nap!). It's kinda long but interesting to see what she does when she finally sees me there. She usually has toys, but here she's trying to pick something up off the carpet. It's also cute how she looks around at the sudden noises. Sometimes she gets startled if a loud car goes by, and she looks around wondering where it is!




After bath photos - where's Abby?

There she is!

Our first coloring experience off the paper (he literally tried to cover it up with his hand when I walked in the room - so guilty!)

Magic eraser should do the trick.

Neigh-neigh ride:

Fast neigh-neigh!


Tbis is the "attack mama" game where Dadda and Jamie crawl growling over to mama and grab her clothes in their teeth and act like wild animals!


I'm always scared of getting bit because it really hurts!

2 comments:

Parent of Bubb, Jake & G-Man said...

I love the game that the boys play with you. And Abby is so funny I miss that stage when they just laid and rolled around!

Anonymous said...

That coloring is too funny. Ask Chad about the orange smily faces behind our bedroom doors...