Monday, July 23, 2007

Ocean beach farmer's market

Wednesday is now our day to go the farmer's market our at Ocean Beach. We walked around, bought some grocery items, and got dinner and dessert at some of the stands. Afterwards, we walked out onto the pier. Ocean Beach has the longest pier in San Diego, so we didn't make it all the way out this time. We stopped to watch the surfers for awhile, and it was getting cold, so we headed back as the sun was beginning to set. On the way home, we went to Trader Joe's and I only had a small list, so Chad waited with the kids in the car.

At the market:

Onto the pier:

A view of Ocean Beach:

Look at those cute little feet!

Abby can't see the surfers...

But Jamie can...

Look at that sailboat thru the pilings of the pier...and such great lighting.

Abby driving the car:



What has Jamie found?

1 comment:

Parent of Bubb, Jake & G-Man said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I was at the beach. Thanks so much for keeping your blog updated. I still miss you guys but not AS much hee-hee