Saturday, July 28, 2007

Chad's birthday

Thursday was Chad's birthday so we had a little family birthday party. I spent the whole day out with the kids getting stuff for dinner, cake, candles, a present, candy, card, etc. I even got a mylar balloon but that of course was more for Jamie. He was more excited about the party than Chad was, and he now knows how to sing happy birthday.



I made Chad clam linguine. It was the first time I had ever bought fresh clams!


Jamie singing "happy birthday" to Chad.

Jamie blew out the candles. (or blew off, according to him)

Jamie surfing on Chad's present. Now we have 2 boogie boards!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off tell Chad Happy Birthday for us (You are suppose to remind me of these things.) And why does Jamie stick his tongue out when he says birthday?

Patso8 said...

Happy B-Day Chad see you in a couple days...let's get that kid into a studio stat!

Chad said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

He should have got an extra piece of cake for that singing!

Kristy said...

So glad Chad got that Boogie Board! I love it when I can benefit from other peoples birthdays. Seriously though, I could boogie board everyday.