



So Sunday mornings are my mornings to sleep in (or at least not get up with the kids). So Chad is supposed to be watching Abby (and Jeff and Kim were there too - was nobody paying attention?), and she pulls the phone out from the tv stand and rolls around with it all the way over to almost her jumparoo. She got it wrapped around her tummy with the receiver on one side and the base another side of her. At least she didn't strangle herself with it!


And here's my last little story of the day: my mom made a video of her singing one of Jamie's favorite songs and sent it to us via email. It's so funny when Jamie tries to sing it himself that I had to take a video of it. I'm not sure what the song is called but it goes: "ooh-ooh ee-ah-ah, ting-tang, walla-walla bing bang". For some reason, Jamie can't say "walla-walla" and it comes out more like how he says "gobble-gobble".
3 comments:
I love it
love it! How cute!
That is so cute, and the song is called Witch Doctor.
Post a Comment