Thursday, July 26, 2007

stuck - NOW PLAYING

Yesterday Jamie was taking a potty break, and instead of going potty, he decided to put his potty seat over his head. I heard him crying and went into the bathroom and almost died laughing. I tried for awhwile to get it off unsuccessfully (probably because I was laughing to the point of tears), so then I went and got the video camera while I figured out what to do. We turned it around and that didn't work any better. Jamie said "daddy do it" (because dad usually fixes things mom can't), but that would've been until way later, and I kept picturing him having to go in the pool with that thing on! Finally, I just pulled a little harder and it hurt his ears some but we got it off! Thank goodness, I didn't want to have to lube his head up with Joy.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is his hair so long? And what inspired him to put it on his head?

Anonymous said...

Greatest thing ever!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what goes on inside this kids head?