Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a lesson in blogging

Okay, all you blog readers - I know there are way more of you who are reading my blog and not leaving comments! And I also know that the reason some of you don't is because you don't know how. So I will show you how to do it. (*Disclaimer - if you are reading my blog and I don't know you, then I don't want your comments.)

1. Go to the bottom of the post and you will see the previous comments (or if none yet, it will say "0 comments". Below this or the comments there will be a link that says "Post a Comment". Click on this. (see below)


2. Once you click on Post a Comment, a new window will appear (see below). Put your comment into the big box provided.


3. Next select your identity. In the window below, my blogger name is already selected for me since I'm signed into my google account. But if you don't have a google account, don't worry, you don't need one. (see next step)


4. If you don't have a google account or are signed out, the options below will appear. The first option will be to sign-in or create a google acccount, but to bypass that, just select "Other" and fill in your name (you don't have to put a web-page, or even your name, but it would be nice). See below.


5. Finally, just hit the Orange button "Publish Your Commet" and your done. It may take a few minutes for the comment to appear on the blog.

Okay, now try it out! (Not on this post, this one's stupid)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um you never explained how to be anonymous....

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anna,

I was just sitting here thinking how behind the times I am, and admiring you and wishing I would've web logged or (blogged, I guess is the correct name huh?) my kids when they were that age! I love watching your adorable kids! They remind me of Joey and Hannah at that age together. Sweet memories. Anyways, I tried to post a comment last time, and didn't know how so now I do! Love Candy!