I can't believe how many people showed up this year! The group campsite was packed full with cars and tents, I don't think we could've fit another person. On Saturday morning, I accidentally sprained Abby's shoulder when I pulled her out of bed and she didn't hardly move it for a whole day, then at breakfast Sunday morning she started eating with her left arm again so I didn't have to worry about that anymore. Saturday was a great day and we all had a good time down on the beach (I realized that we all stick it out through the rain just so we can have a few hours to pretend like we're in California on the beach). Except that of course, there's hardly anyone else on the beach, unlike in California!
I literally have hundreds of pictures from the weekend, so here are my favorites.
eating cherries, figuring out how to spit out the seed...

abby loved to held by grandma...

only my kids - watching movies while camping on the dvd player...

cousin sydney - what a sweet smile.

so much fun blowing the bubbles - stevie and ian had fun chasing them.

both munchkins asleep on the air mattress...

beach bums!

I am way too white for having spent the last 2 months in california!

rebecca, jamie, and avery playing on the sand pile.
1 comment:
I do believe that sand pile was suppose to be a sand castle. And My modo is white skin is beautiful...Or at least easy! I thought your insight of how we want to be like CA was funny and I just love the picture you took of Sydney it is sweet!
Post a Comment