This last Saturday, we went to the beach with Jeff, Kim, and Eli. We went to a new beach this time - La Jolla Shores. They only had one tiny parking lot which filled up really fast but the street parking wasn't that bad. And then getting the stroller onto the beach was easy too. We stayed on the beach all day long. The only bad thing was that there were no concessions nearby so Jeff and Chad walked to a nearby grocery/convenient store and got us some lunch. I got so burned (I had a new swimsuit so all the areas that previously saw no sun are still sore!). The water is so warm here now, it's easy to just jump right in. All the adults tried surfing, and Jeff and Chad did some boogie-boarding too.
Kim learning how to surf...


Jamie!

say cheese...

Abby! (eating fruit puffs of course)

soakin' up too much sun (Chad got burned too)...

Abby asleep in the peapod tent that Kim had for Eli (I might have to get myself one)

Eli had lots of cool sandtoys that Jamie quickly adopted as his...

Eli eating a VERY sandy biscuit (he would actually dip it back in the sand like that candy you used to dip in the sugar)
3 comments:
Is abby drooling in the tent?
So this is how Abby goes to sleep now: we give her a bottle and lay her down and when she's finished she drops it and falls to sleep. So yes, that's milk drool.
Man I wish I was there!!! I want to go swimming and lay in the sun! Te question is do u want Sydney there again?
Post a Comment