Friday, July 13, 2007

misc.

My dad and I had a great time going to a Mariners game. They were playing the Boston Red Sox and it had to be one of the best games I've seen at Safeco. They were up, then we tied, then we were up, they tied, etc. I think we were tied 3 different times and then finally we won the game. It was one of the those games where you got to do a lot of cheering. Plus it was a nice father-daughter outing!



Aunt "Curry" takes a self portrait with our new camera.



Reunion with our Seaside family.


Playing with cousin Sydney...


...means no toys for Abby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I gotta say is what comes around goes around. Sorry Abby!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the ballgame and Debbie and I love this blog. We check it almost every day